Sunday, May 4, 2008

Birthday Recap



WOW!

What a day! I celebrated my B-Day in style in front of the largest Sunday crowd I've ever seen.
Thanks and congrats to all my Wild About Reading Students who read their books and made it out to the game.

Let me give you a recap of my B-Day from my perspective.

  • Timeout from Fresno State showed up 2 hours early. Maybe he didn't know what Time to show up? Get it?
  • Little Caesar burned his hand cooking his $5 pizzas all day and was a no show.
  • Freddie Falcon was late as usual, at least he didn't crash his car this year.
  • When everyone was finally all in one room we went over the party details and what to expect, although no one was paying attention because they were all trying to eat The Delicious One from Weinerschnitzel.
  • Pre-game was awesome, all the mascots came out before me and we rocked out on the field Pre-game.
  • Middle of the 2nd, the entire stadium sang me Happy Birthday!
  • Middle of the 3rd, we tried to do a Mascot Base Race, but the California Raisin tried to cheat and we all took him out, forgetting we had a race.
  • Middle of the 4th, once again we were unsuccessful in a game of Tug of War against 1 kid. How embarrassing!
  • We all took a break afterwards and some of the other mascots took off in time for a late lunch.
  • I came out for the 7th Inning Stretch, visited as many kids as possible during the rest of the game.
  • High-Fived the kids for the Del Taco Run the Bases immediately after the game and then went and signed autographs for 30 minutes at my Playhouse.

Needless to say, I'm exhausted. I should go home and rest up before tomorrow's 12:05 game.

Happy Birthday to me!

-Parker

No comments: