Monday, April 28, 2008

Cubs are really just baby Grizzlies.

Des Moines vs. Fresno.

I've never been to Iowa. But I'm guessing that it's a lot like California.

Corn vs. Grapes
Tornadoes vs. Smog
Landlocked vs. Pacific Ocean
Cubs vs. Grizzlies

I should have a soft spot in my bear heart for any team that carries my offsprings affiliation, the Cubs. But seeing as how I have no offspring, I will not give these Cubs any slack.

Side Note - Former Grizzlie, Luis Figueroa is now playing for the Iowa Cubs.
Side Note #2 - I finally got my Eye-Q Eyeballs in working order, the red eye was being lazy and not showing up for work, I promised him some more visine and he showed up.

This is a reallly random post, I know, but I'm a bear, cut me some slack.

See you at The Chuk.

-Parkdizzle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if you hadn't had that trip to the vet Parker, you may be able to have cubs...
Lose some weight while you're at it as well. And take a bath.