Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Make it Rainiers

With the 4 game series coming up against the Tacoma Rainiers, I pose a question to all of you.

Did the city get it's name from the truck or did the truck get it's name from the city?

Speaking of Tacoma, this is the prior stop on the baseball road for my good friend, Dan Rohn. Maybe I should ask him.

If anyone remembers, Parker made his debut against the Tacoma Rainiers and a certain member of the Rainiers (Jose Morban) threw a cup of water in my face for my initial debut. This scuffle led to a hat being taken from Tacoma and run over in the process. Unfortunately he failed to realize that it poured the entire night and I was already soaking so it didn't do much.

For anyone who didn't know, Tacoma is also notorious for having singing sensation Nick Lachey as a minority owner.

Now that's "The Hardest Thing I Ever Had To Type"

Go Grizz. Beat the Lachey's!

No comments: