Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Welcome to my Plog!






It's Day 3 of my exile at the top of 1060 Fulton (formerly known as the Security Bank Building), and this is my first communication with the Fans of the Fresno Grizzlies.

I'm hoping my stunt will get all of the real fans off their butts and into Chukchansi Park this Friday for Opening Night. After all, Real Fans Go To Opening Day!!!

If I'm not confident that we'll "Pack the Park", guess where I'm watching the game from? Yep, right up here atop 1060 Fulton!

Anyways, here are a few interesting tidbits about my life up here that I thought you might find entertaining.

There is a hawk that lives up here and has swooped at my head numerous times
The hawk eats unsuspecting pigeons and leaves their bones on the ledge
It is really windy
My only visitors have been the construction workers that are building the lofts
Wireless Internet is tough to get 16 stories from the ground
I can hear the Fulton Mall preachers everyday
I do have access to a bathroom, as there are no woods around.
I really hope the Fans "Pack the Park", I'm not sure I can stay up here any longer!
Stay tuned throughout the season to my "PLOG", get it? Parker's Weblog, aka, PLOG!

That's it for today,

Parker

1 comment:

jentwo said...

Parker, you're funny!

I'll be at the game on Friday and I hope you can make it down from your windy perch on top of the Security Bank building before the hawk gets you!