Thursday, April 10, 2008

Exile Island - Day 4

Guess what?

Looks like the Grizzlies, Mayor Autry and all of Fresno is starting to get worried that I'm not coming down. Mayor Autry is so desperate to get me down for the Opening of Sports Town tomorrow, that he has offered to make me Honorary Mayor for the Day. While I sit here and think about this offer, I've been encouraged this week by emails, calls and ticket sales from the Central Valley folks, I was really starting to think that no one cared about this big, chunky, yellow bear.

If I am the honorary mayor for the day tomorrow, guess what? I'm making a couple of changes in the laws. In no particular order here they are....

1. Fresno is renamed to Parkerville.
2. Parking Downtown is free for all Grizzlies games.
3. April 11th is Parker Day in Fresno.
4. Salma Hayek is offered the job of assistant Mayor.
5. Free Popcorn and Hot Dogs to everyone.

That's it for now, I think I see my buddy the hawk.

Bellies, Paws and Fur,

Parker

No comments: