Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Under the Weather

Want to know what happens when you live on a roof of a building for a week and then work an 8-game homestand, followed by 3 appearances on a Saturday?

You get sick.

That's right, even Parker gets a cold every now and then. I went and saw the vet and he told me to get plenty of fluids, rest and honey. In 3 days, I should be 100%! All I know is that I better be healthy by May 4th.

Why May 4th?

It's my birthday, no one likes a sick bear on their birthday!

I'll be posting more pictures soon, but I need to steal a better computer from one of our interns.

-Parker out.

2 comments:

Dbling said...

Hey Parker i hope your feelin' better. so it's your Birthday Yaaa!How old are you in bear years? You look pretty wild to me(in a yellow bear kinda way)I hope you get lots of honey for your B-Day. If it will make you feel better i can sing happy birthday to you?

Anonymous said...

Another year without a shower or proper bath. Congrats!